The latest SafEye Quasar open path UV detection technology includes the 950 and the 960 Series. The Quasar 950 models detect toxic Hydrogen Sulfide gas and the Quasar 960 models detect toxic Ammonia gas, both with path lengths of up to 200ft (60m). The Quasar 950 and 960 models can be tailored to protect your personnel and high-risk installation. Reliability is key and is assured with SIL2 (pending).
All Quasar 950/960 detectors incorporate heated windows to minimize any effects from condensation, icing, snow and are totally immune to interference from sunlight or any other sources of radiation such as flare stacks, arc welding or lightning. A range of outputs are available including mA, HART, Modbus RS485 to suit all control systems.
- Long Range Gas Detection up to 200ft (60m)
- Detection of toxic gases
- High Sensitivity and fast response
- Heated optics to improve performance in ice, condensation and snow conditions
- Continuous operation in extreme and harsh environmental conditions
- Solar blind and immune to industrial environments
- Withstands extreme vibration conditions
- Multiple output options for maximum flexibility and compatibilty
- HART Protocol for maintenance and asset management
- RS-485, Modbus Compatible
- Simple, one person installation, alignment, and calibration
- Programmable configuration via the handheld unit
- Fast connection to I.S approved handheld diagnostic/calibration unit
- 3mA "maintenance call"
- 3 Year Warranty
- ATEX & IECEx (pending)
- Safety Integrity Level SIL2 (TUV) - pending
|Hazardous Area Ex Approvals:
CU TR ,